Our nursing, care and family support teams provide a vital service for people living with a terminal illness and their families in Derwentside but they need your help to continue. If you are in a position to do so, please support your Local Hospice by giving a donation today, it will truly make a difference to patients and their families when they need it the most.
There are many in which you can donate to Willow Burn. You can:
- Make a one-off donation by clicking on the relevant donation link below
- Become a Regular Giver by making a monthly donation to the Hospice . You can do this by clicking on the appropriate link below. This is very easy to set up and secure. Personal information will be collected at the checkout point. This includes your name, email address and telephone number, and Enthuse will ask for your payment information once you are ready to confirm your donation.
- Support Willow Week 2021 – Donate £1
- Make a donation by cash or cheque – please send to: Willow Burn Hospice, Howden Bank, Lanchester, County Durham, DH7 0QS
All cheques should be made payable to Derwentside Hospice Care Foundation. Please include with your donation, your name and contact details so that we are able to contact you to show our gratitude.
- Pop into the Hospice and make a donation in person
Thank you for visiting the Willow Burn Hospice Donation page, if there is ever anything we can do to make a difference to you, please contact: 01207 529 224