Volunteer Retail Assistant – Stanley
Role: Retail Assistant
Hours and Times: Saturdays between 9.30am – 1.30pm
To provide support in our shops for a couple of hours a week.
- Serving customers, sorting stock, cash handling and steaming clothes.
- This is a great way to meet new people and get to know our community whilst supporting Willow Burn Hospice.
- If you have a few hours to spare please apply via the form below
Skills, Experience & Abilities
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Tact & diplomacy in dealing with a variety of situations
- Self-awareness and able to use initiative
- Caring and compassionate approach
- Good understanding of equality and diversity