Role: Retail Volunteers
Location: Various locations across Derwentside (event dependent)
Hours and Times: Minimum of four hours. Days needed Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
To provide support in our shops for a couple of hours a week.
- Serving customers, sorting stock, cash handling and steaming clothes.
- This is a great way to meet new people and get to know our community whilst supporting Willow Burn Hospice.
- If you have a few hours to spare please apply via the form below
Skills, Experience & Abilities
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Tact & diplomacy in dealing with a variety of situations
- Self-awareness and able to use initiative
- Caring and compassionate approach
- Good understanding of equality and diversity