Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much
Supporting Willow Burn Hospice makes good business sense. Not only does it show your commitment to the health and wellbeing of the Derwentside community but it will define your brand identity, increase your reach, give you more marketing opportunities and boost employee morale.
Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
At Willow Burn we understand that your business is unique, which is why we are not going to fill this space with all of things we will do for you if you decide to support us. Instead, let’s get together (even if it is by Zoom) and get know each other better so that we can provide you with a proposal to suit you and your business goals.
Before we chat, here is a taster of just how you can help, as you can see there really is an opportunity to suit your business, however big or small:
- Charity of the Year – commit to fundraising for Willow Burn for a whole year, Rachel has lots of ideas to get you started and she even has a couple of challenge events to throw into the mix.
- Donate Goods – could you donate additional or out of season stock to your Local Hospice?
- Cause Related Marketing – make a donation for a specific product or service you sell, if you sell gifts or home decor items, you could even sell them in The Potting Shed at Willow Burn.
- Volunteering – could you spare your staff for a couple of days a year to share their skills with the team at Willow Burn?
- Sell our Christmas Cards – display our Christmas cards in your Reception area and sell to visitors and staff.
- Display a Willow Burn Charity Tin – our team of dedicated volunteers will drop off a charity tin to your business and collect when it is full. We will keep a total of how much each tin raises.
- Pay Roll Giving – promote Willow Burn to your employees to give regularly and tax free to good cause
- Team Fundraising – encourage your team to take the lead on fundraising, whether they take part in one of our challenge events, host dress down days or take pa
- Sponsor Events or Services – put your name up in lights and create a sponsorship package for our Annual Ball or one of our vital services
Let’s Get Together
These are just a couple of ideas, we are sure you have lots of your own. If you think a partnership with Willow Burn could be beneficial to your business, drop Rachel Todd an email. She would love to get to know you better and if after your initial chat you don’t think it is for you, well nothing is lost, in fact you’ve made a new friend and one thing we have learnt this year, is that we never know when we might need one.