Bescol Ltd pledge pounds for paint!

Bescol Ltd is working with Willow Burn Hospice to promote their exciting new paint range, the Northumbria Heritage Collection. The range features a lush green paint called Willow Burn and 20% of the profits from the sale of this paint will be donated to the Hospice. The Willow Burn paint conjures all those uplifting feelings you get when you spend time in the great outdoors: harmony, peace and restfulness which is synonymous with spending time at Willow Burn Hospice.

The full range which boasts 25 gorgeous colours is inspired by the fascinating heritage of the North East of England. The collection is a celebration of the extraordinary achievements, people and places that make the North East a great place to live or visit.

Senior Fundraiser Laura Jane Forbes said “This is such a unique way to support Willow Burn and the range as a whole is a fantastic celebration of the proud heritage of the North East. We are excited to be working with Bescol Ltd on this project.”

Peter Chapman (Managing Director) “Willow Burn receives only 30% funding from the government, the remaining 70% must then be raised by donations and sponsors. As a local business we rely on our local community for support, so it is not only our duty but our pleasure to support Willow Burn Hospice for their amazing work in our community.”

For more information on the Northumbria Heritage Range go to http://www.bescoldiy.co.uk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *